Terms And Conditions
When you book your singing waiters they are managed by big event Group and the following conditions apply were applicable for the service you have booked/hired or rented:
Terms and Conditions
Your Singing Waiters. Before entering into this contract verbal or written, the Client (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”) must agree to the following terms and conditions. Upon acceptance and fulfilment of contracted booking with Big Event Group, Big Entertainments or Elite Entertainments (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Company’) we will assume the venue and artists full and unconditional acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
“The Client” – The Customer/Hirer
“The Company” – Big Event Group
“The Venue”- Location
Terms of Business for Clients
1. The Company will produce written confirmation for each booking. Each confirmation will be written as a verbal agreement between the Company and the Client.
2. We request the Client to sign and return the confirmation produced. Failure to do so is not sufficient to cancel the agreement.
3. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide the Company with all necessary requirements for the booking including arrival time/date/performance times/Access. Once times have been agreed, this cannot be altered on the day of the event. The Products/Service/Artist will be on site for the times required and ready to commence per contract. If the Artist/Supplier/Products is not able to fulfil the contracted times of contract due to your event running over/under the full fee will remain applicable.
3.1 If the Client fails to inform The Company of a difficult access and the Products/Service/Artiste is unable to load into a venue then the fee remains payable. A risk assessment will be carried out prior to each load in.
3.2 The Client is responsible to inform The Venue of all products and services hired from the Company. The Venue may request a copy of The Company public liability insurance. The Client is responsible to contact the Company for a copy of this. Once the Service/Artiste/Product/s have arrived on site the full fee will become payable.
3.3 The Company will not be responsible for any décor or flooring in any venue. The Client must ensure the Venues have agreed to the Service/Product/s prior to booking and The Venue has full public liability and has carried out any necessary risk assessments.
4. The Client agrees to pay the fee as detailed on each contract and agree to pay in full within a 14 day period, failure to do so will result in a charge being applied daily to your account of 4%.
5. All deposits are non refundable and must be paid in advance. When a deposit is paid the Client is automatically bound by these terms and conditions should the booking form remain unsigned then the Client is deemed to have read and understand these terms and conditions. These can also be found on our website. The deposit requested may also be based on an overall percentage of your total booking amount and may be plus vat.
7. The Company acts only as a negotiator of contracts between Artiste/Suppliers and hirer, and is no part to those contracts, therefore can in no way be held responsible for non-fulfilment of contract although every reasonable safeguard in the interest of the Client is assured.
8. All contracts are legal binding and cannot be cancelled without written confirmation. For any Artist/Supplier/Service/Product cancellation 0-31 days of the booked event 100% fee will be required. 32-60 days 50% fee will be required 60-120 days 25% will be required. There may be at times special negotiated cancellation arrangements agreed this will be always detailed on the rider of each contract. All deposits are non refundable unless specified.
9. In the event of an emergency or out of hours urgent request there will be an emergency telephone number left on our answering service, no cancellations will be accepted on this answering service. All cancellations and urgent matters must be discussed directly with a member of the Company department. The Company is not responsible for any messages left on this service.
10. The Client has a responsibility to contact The Company if any concerns relating to any products or service on the day of event. Failure to do so The Company will not consider any form of compensation after the event.
10. The Company hold no liability for any monies that exceed the value of the relevant service as stated on the confirmation.
11. The Client is held responsible for reading and accepting the details set out within the confirmations, any amendments must be made aware to the Company in writing within 7 days of receiving confirmation.
11. The Company is not responsible for any damage or injury to persons or property caused by the items hired howsoever caused. All Clients and sub contracted Suppliers are responsible for their own public liability insurance and PAT testing. All Clients are responsible for the hire of equipment and the welfare of their client and the guests of their client.
12. The Client shall be responsible for all costs incurred in repairing or replacing lost or damaged items that have been hired from Company.
Please refer to out terms and conditions for each service we provide below and on our website.
13. A holding deposit may be taken on booking prior to each event which will be returned to the client once all items have been returned intact.
14. Any further bookings between the signatories and parties on this contract, in the next 12 months from the event date must be negotiated back through the Company.
15. Please be advised that in the event of inclement weather it may not be safe to unload/operate/continue to use some equipment, The Company will not be responsible for this non fulfilment of contract. If service do not continue to go ahead a refund will not be offered.
16. Following an artist/ product or service arriving on site the full fee becomes payable by the Client to the Company.
17. The Company reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject The Company or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger.
19. The Company is not responsible for any injury/accident that may occur during this engagement. All Artistes /Suppliers/Venues are responsible for their own public liability insurance.
20. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by The Company for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
21. All complaints must be received in writing within 1-5 days of the event. Each complaint will be dealt with on an individual basis and a response issued within 7-14 days. The Company acts as an agency and will not accept responsibility for non-fulfilment or breach of any agreement/contract. Any compensations due will be at the discretion of the Company Supplier/Artist. Artists that hold membership of Agent Association will be automatically entitled to their full fee payable once contract has been agreed.
22. Full refunds will only be considered if complaints are received in writing within 12 hours of the event and the Company/Artiste/Supplier/Product is turned away at the Venue by the Venue/Client. Once the Artiste/Supplier/Product or Service has fulfilled stated hours detailed in confirmation then the full fee becomes payable and no refunds applicable.
23. The Company has the right to replace any Artist/Product/Service with a similar replacement in the event of illness, damage or late unforeseen circumstances.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising.